• 2 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 4 chicken thighs, skinless boneless
• 1/2 bottle(s) barbeque sauce
• 1 mango, diced
• 1 cup(s) pineapple, diced
• 1/2 jalapeno pepper(s), seeded and chopped
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1/2 lime(s)
• 2 tbsp cilantro (fresh), chopped
• 4 oz pepper jack cheese, low-fat, grated
• 6 tortillas
1. Cook chicken breasts and thighs in a slow cooker with bbq sauce for 6 - 8 hours on low. Shred meat and keep on warm.
2. Make salsa: combine diced mango, diced pineapple, jalapeno, avocado, cilantro and juice from 1/2 of a lime. Season with kosher salt.
3. Make quesadillas: place tortilla on skillet coated with cooking spray and cover half with bbq chicken and sprinkle cheese on top. Fold over tortilla and cook for 3 - 4 minutes per side or until brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas (I cook 2 at a time in one saute pan).