• 20 oz spinach ravioli
• 4 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 oz pine nuts, toasted
• 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shaved
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan, cook the butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Watch closely! When the butter begins to turn a golden brown (about 3 to 3 and a half minutes), turn off the heat.
3. Let the brown butter cool for one whole minute. Add the balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste (the vinegar will splatter if the butter has not cooled for a minute before adding).
4. Add the ravioli to the sauce pan and toss with the balsamic brown butter. Divide into individual bowls. Sprinkle with the parmesan and pine nuts. Serve immediately.