• 8 oz linguine, dry
• 2 6 oz. chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 1 tbsp cornstarch
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 1/2 head cabbage (Napa), shredded
• 2 cup(s) edamame, shelled (frozen), thawed
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, cut chicken into thin strips. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with cornstarch. Heat veggie oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
3. Add remaining oil to skillet. Cook onion and garlic about 3 minutes. Add cabbage and cook for 3 more minutes.
4. Stir in edamame, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken, and noodles. Cook about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.