• 4 small salmon fillet(s), skinless
• 3 tbsp brown sugar
• 3 tbsp bourbon
• 2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
• 1 tbsp ginger root, peeled and grated
• 1 tbsp lime juice (fresh)
• 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Mix the brown sugar and next six ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add fish and seal. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Spray pan with cooking spray. Heat over med-high heat. Add fillets and marinade to pan. Cook salmon for 4 minutes on each side. Once fillet flakes with a fork, it's ready.
3. Serve fillets with 2 teaspoons of marinade on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.