Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 10 -15 min.
This tilapia is seared and baked with a light and flavorful artichoke, sun dried tomato, and fontina cheese mixture on top. You can substitute mozzarella for the fontina if you already have it in your fridge.
• 4 tilapia fillet(s)
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 lemon(s)
• 6 oz artichokes, chopped
• 6 sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed, chopped
• 1/2 cup(s) fontina cheese, grated
1. Chop artichokes and sun dried tomatoes. Add cheese and toss.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium - high. Add tilapia and sear for about 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
3. Place tilapia in baking dish coated with cooking spray. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top. Top with artichoke mixture and cook for about 7 - 10 more minutes at 375 degrees, or until it flakes with a fork.